Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break-Day 4

Ooops...skipped a day on my Spring Break blogging. 

Let's see...yesterday morning I treated myself to a one hour massage at the Bella Riley day spa in Lexington.  It was great...so relaxing and calming.  I bought a Groupon for the massage a couple months back and decided that spring break would be the perfect time to use it.  By the way...if you haven't ever used Groupon then you need to check it out for sure!  I love it because most everything is half off.  I spent $30 for a one hour massage that is worth $70.  We usually buy Groupons for restaurants because if we are going to eat out anyway, we might as well save money on it.  After my massage I was went home, ate some lunch and accidentally fell asleep on the couch for an hour and a half!  That was about it for the day...pretty chill.

Today I slept late and met J for lunch at Cabo Fresh Taco...again we used the Groupon!  (Told ya we are hooked).  Then I did a little shopping...

The LOFT is a dangerous place.  Full of cute clothes and great sales.
 I got all this for about $60I was in desperate need of some new shorts, considering I still have shorts I wore in high school! 

After my shopping trip I spent the rest of my afternoon catching up on some reading.  I've been reading The Pioneer Woman's Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

I had to put it down for a little while to finish up work for my class this semester, but now I'm excited to finish it up.  It's a really cute little story that keeps the reader entertained.  

1 comment:

  1. I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog and I LOVE the new design :) Also, that fireplace is GORG. I would NEVER have thought to do that and it looks beyond beautiful!! Love that you're having such fun over SB :) Love and miss you -- looking forward to summer catch-ups :)

    ReplyDelete