Saturday, April 2, 2011

MIA

I've been a little slack with my blogging lately.  I'm either super busy, or super tired.  I still love to surf around and read everyone else's blogs...I'm just too lazy to contribute to my own!

So....what's been going on in the Parks' world: 

We continue to work on the house renovations.  It seems like this has become a huge project that will never end. A couple weeks ago we had our new carpet installed!  Can I just say that I LOVE new carpet!!!  I don't actually have any pics of the carpet installation process because I was at work that day, but take my word for it...it's cool carpet!

Dad came over today and help J hang the drywall in the laundry room.  I'm excited to have the wall up, but that means my washer and dryer are out of commission for a few days again!  Unfortunately I did not prepare for this and my laundry hamper is already overflowing.  Ugh.  

Aimee also came over to work on a little project of her own.  She had been storing a vanity table at our house and decided to spruce it up with a little paint before moving it to her new place.  She required a little assistance from dad and his nail gun, then the girls did the painting.
 I wish I was as brave as her in my color choices.
 House work pretty much sums up our life right now.  We have a few more projects to finish up on and then we'll be finished.  Hopefully I'll be better and getting my posts out and now be gone for do long.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment