Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break-Day 1

Ahhh...Spring Break!  A week of sleeping in.  A week of lunch with friends. A week of shopping.  A week of cleaning around the house.  A whole week of doing absolutely nothing.  Or a week of all of the above!  

I love the fact that I didn't have to set my alarm this morning.  I rolled out of bed, watched the Today Show, ate cereal and caught up on Facebook.  Then I leisurely got ready and met my good friend for lunch at Moe's.  We even did a little shoe shopping.  

The rest of my afternoon was spent catching up on the mountainous load of laundry that has been building up over the past week or so.  




Lorelai and I are really looking forward to the week ahead...we love Spring Break!

PS...I DO plan on fixing up the blog a little more...just not tonight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment