Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

"There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ"
This is a verse from one of my favorite songs.  We even sang it at church on Sunday which made me so excited.  This particular verse will bring a tear to my eye when when I hear a whole congregation singing it together and Easter Sunday was no exception.  I just love this song! 

After church we headed over to my parent's house for a delicious lunch.  And of course, what would Easter Sunday be without a mini photo shoot in my parent's front yard...
And then there is the post-lunch-Sunday-nap!

2 comments: