Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to school

It's that time of year again...time to dust off the lunchbox, get into the happen of picking out my clothes the night before, and start getting in bed early!  
School starts tomorrow!
This is my 6th first day of school and I still get nervous.  Tomorrow will be a whole new experience for me though because the majority of my class was with me last year.  I've got a handful of new 4s and 5s but the rest of my crew should remember the basic routine and rules from last year.  My 3s don't actually start until next Tuesday...that's when things start to get interesting!
I've already packed my lunch, painted my toenails (priorities ya know) set out my clothes for the morning and now I'm ready for bed...and its only 8:15.  BUT...I need to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for those sweet babies in the morning!  Goodnight y'all...see you sometime in September when life begins to normalize again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment