Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our December

A few highlights from our month...

Susan and Ben's Wedding

It was great to see some old friends and witness the wedding of the newly Mr. and Mrs. Ben Bryan.

Christmas

Of course we also had Christmas.  Our Christmas was very laid back and relaxed.  J and I woke up and opened our presents to each other then headed to his parent's house for breakfast with Jeremy and Kristin.  After we did the present thing and took a nap on the couch we went to my parent's house for dinner.  Finally when everyone was stuffed we went to the movies and saw Tangled which was SUPER cute!  I actually didn't take any pictures on Christmas...I know, I know, crazy isn't it!?!


White (day after) Christmas
So we didn't get an actual white Christmas, but the day after is just as good right?

Beau

Aimee and my mom had been trying to very sneakily surprise my dad with a dog on his birthday.  It was proving to be more difficult than they thought so they just told him their idea and let him pick out the pup himself.  He found a sweet dog at the humane society...



Sweet Sixteen
Brit turned 16 on Thursday!  I'm kinda feeling a little old now.  Times like now I wish I had a scanner so I could scan some old pics of Brit because I still feel like she's only 5 and just starting kindergarten.  Crazy!


Also in December we had our amazing trip to San Fransisco, but you've already read about all of that!  :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Love the pics of the wedding -- what fun it always is to see you and J :) "Good friends are always together in spirit." (Anne of Green Gables)

    ReplyDelete