Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Three

Here I am sitting on my couch, in my pjs for yet another snow ice day.  I haven't left my house since we played in the snow on Monday morning.  Its been kind of nice...just relaxing and sitting by the fire for the past three days, even if that means we are going to have to make up these three days later in the school year...on a beautiful sunny spring dayAlthough these snow days came right after Christmas break, I feel as if I have gotten more rest this week than over my two week break in December.  Christmas break was full of shopping, cleaning, wrapping presents, running errands, traveling (across town) to see family, more cleaning, more errands, cooking, and cleaning again!  With all this snow and ice I have felt no reason to venture out on the roads.  I am going to head out today.  The sun is shining and I feel Target calling my name.  But for now...
 I'll continue to sit here sipping on hot chocolate while watching Teen Mom (don't judge).

1 comment: