Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogging

Within the last few months I have become obsessed with The Pioneer Woman.  She has an awesome blog about cooking, photography, and life as a cattle rancher's wife.  Amoung these talents she also is a very gifted writer.  She is extremely witty and even when writing a recipe she makes humorous little comments.  I check her blog just about every other day...I kinda feel as if me and Ree are BFF and only a little ashamed to admit that.  While roaming her blog I stumbled aross this interesting post.  I really enjoyed reading it because sometimes I struggle with what to post on my blog.  I'm fairly new to the blogging world and I felt like she had some interesting tips about how to write what you want and how you want to share your life.  Thanks Pioneer Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment