Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HP and Hammond

OK...so I'm VERY behind on my blogging! That's what you get when you go out of town the week of Thanksgiving (post on that to come...hopefully this week!).

11-19-10
The Friday before Thanksgiving was opening night fore Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. As you all read in a previous post, I have a certain love for that wizard and all his friends. Kind of to the point that I wish I was a wizard and could go to Hogwarts, but that's our little secret! :) Aimée designed some amazing "Team Harry" shirts for us to wear this year in honor of the last two movies coming out. We weren't the crazy people who went to the midnight showing all dressed up in capes or anything, but we were the only ones with custom made HP shirts. Oh, and I am totally wearing a Griffindor scarf thanks to a Christmas present from Kristin a couple years ago.
(J refused to wear an HP shirt, he wanted a Team Emma Watson one)

11-20-10
Saturday night we went to the Hammond State Championship game! Our good friend Erik is the head football coach and this year he broke the record for their division with a 5 year state championship win! Go Skyhawks!!!

Here is Josh and I at the 2007 Championship game
And at the 2010 Championship game
(apparently I did not take any pictures in '08 and '09)


Here are a few snaps from the night...


Erik and Erica, the "winning forever" couple!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! And I'm UBER-JEALOUS of the Team Harry Shirt. I want one. For reals. Haha :) You and Josh look cutie-patootie, as always :)

    ReplyDelete