Monday, September 27, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

...I took a young adult literature class. In that class we were required to read 50 young adult novels. Having never read the Harry Potter books, or even seen the movies for that matter...I thought why not? I have to read 50 books and there were already 5 in the series so I might as well give it a shot. Little did I know they would become my favorite books of all time. I have since read all of them more than once (I won't tell you how many times I read Book 6 which is my favorite). JK Rowling has also become my favorite author. I don't know if she plans on writing any more novels or not, but its hard to believe that she can write something that compares to HP. Now I'm not the only Harry Potter fanatic...my sister-in-law shares this love of Harry with me. Our husbands think we are crazy...but that's ok. Kristin shared this link with me and now I am so excited for November when the new movie comes out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_Aym8gW2Q

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! i've already watched the trailer like 3 times!!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete