Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coupons

I am by no means a Coupon-Pro, but I do have to say that I am really starting to enjoy the whole "couponing" thing. Since July 1st I have saved us $283! Now I know there are people out there who can do a lot better than that but I think its a good start. I do splurg on things like getting my lunch meat from the deli counter because I just think it tastes better than Hillshire Farm or Oscar Meyer, but other than a few things like that I pretty much just stick to the sale items. I also know that I could save a bunch by couponing/shopping at CVS, but I usually only have time to hit Publix. Josh gave me a printer for Christmas just so I could start printing coupons, and I think we have definitely gotten our money and use out of it!

2 comments:

  1. Do you get the $5 off coupons from Publix? I signed up and get them in the mail almost every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get those...how did you sign up?

    ReplyDelete