Monday, November 8, 2010

A Quick Trip

This weekend I took a quick trip with some friends to Savannah for Aimée's 25th birthday. When I say quick I mean QUICK! We got on the road at about 6:30 Friday night and were home by 9:30 Saturday night. Even though we didn't stay in Savannah all weekend we still had loads of fun!


Dorothy drove us in her new wheels! "Paco" as he will now be referred to as, was very good to us. He even kept us safe from pieces of flying tires on the interstate!

Our first photo-op in Savannah

Lunch at the Cotton Exchange

Awww Paris...I'm such a sucker for all things Parisian

A local candy store was making salt water taffy. It reminded me of being in Gatlinburg, TN...back in the youth group days when we went to Winterfest.


Most of our time was spent walking around the river area and chatting. Oh...and did I mention it was COLD!?!?

After our day in Savannah we decided we weren't finished hanging out so the girls came back to my house. We totally acted like we were still in college by ordering pizza at 9:30pm and staying up watching movies until 2:00. Good times were had by all!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a fun, fun trip!! I'm so jealous of the awesome gal time and the wonderful location :) I was just in Savannah a month ago -- love it love it love it! Glad you girls had fun :)

    ReplyDelete