Sunday, January 1, 2012

Start of a new year

I hate telling people my "new year's resolutions."  I feel like each year I claim to make these resolutions, but come January 6th I'm so over it.  I want to make changes in my life, but who doesn't.
 
The thing to remember is that I alone can not make any changes in my life...without Jesus I can do nothing on my own.  So my first "resolution" if you will, is to spend more time in his Word.  My hope is to start my morning off by reading through the Bible before I leave for school.  It's not going to be easy making myself get up in the morning, but its something I really want to try for.
 Without mentioning that dreaded "d" word, I hope to make healthier eating choices.  Cut back on cokes (bear with me folks 'cause I might be going through some serious withdraws) to one a week.  Also make smarter snack choices.
 Happy 2012 y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment