Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Christmas Eve
Chrismas Eve we had a beautiful candlelit service at church then headed to the Parks' house for dinner.
Christmas Day 
Christmas morning J and I woke up and opened our presents to each other
We let the dogs open their stocking first...they were so excited to get some new toys and treats.
 Ringo has pretty much already destroyed this little guy
 My hubby is WAY too good to me...he gave me a Kindle Fire!  I've almost finished reading the first of the Hunger Games book on it.
 Then we headed over to the Parks' house for breakfast
 Somehow we usually end up dressing alike!
Jeremy was excited about the smoker we gave him 
Ok, ok...he wasn't THAT excited because this picture is totally posed!  LoL
Later that afternoon we headed to the Nicholson house for Christmas with my family
Our Christmas tradition has been to get everyone together and see a movie.  This year we saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie followed by dessert at my parent's house.

 Nicholson Family
 Parks Family
 Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment