Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Woo-Hoo!

I just finished and submitted my final exam for the online class I have working on since September...and man does it feel good!  I have so many things I've been wanting to work on but never felt like I had the time because there was ALWAYS a paper that needed to be written or some text book reading to finish.  I have big plans for Christmas break (even though my actual class with my little kiddos has one more week, I feel like my break has officially started)...
  • Reading The Hunger Games
  • Several sewing projects
  • Christmas card addressing (that is after they actually arrive in my mailbox)
  • Christmas gift project (a Pinterest find)
  • Cleaning!!
And I'll probably add more to the list before my next (AND FINAL) grad school class starts in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment