Sunday, January 8, 2012

She cooks!

So lately I've been cooking a little more.  Maybe it's because I was on Christmas break so I had more time...or maybe it's just because I love Pinterest and all the yummy food ideas on there.
What we've been eating:
This was super tasty and really easy to make on a school morning.
I loved this recipe because you didn't actually need potatos...just a bag of frozen hashbrown!  J especially loved this one as well.  Now, if only it would get colder outside so I could make it again.
You can't really go wrong with Mexican type foods.  We eat A LOT of tacos and taco-y meals.  It was really tasty and lasted us for a couple of nights. 
I made these for our New Year's Eve party.  They were very tasty, but I would put more cheese in them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment