Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Friday Night Lights

This post takes me back to 2000...Friday nights at Wildcat Hollow!  Except...we weren't at Wildcat Hollow (LHS has built a new stadium since I graduated) and I never went to the games with Josh (we were only casual friends back then) and I never went to the games with my parents or sister (they just weren't cool enough) and Brittany was like five years old!  So...the experience pretty much was nothing like being in high school!  Haha!


Lexington was playing Lugoff-Elgin so our good friends Andy and Jessa came along because Jessa is a Lugoff alumni.  Sadly for Jessa, Lexington won by 40 something points...but I think she still had fun anyway!
Silly dad!
Sisters! It's hard to tell which one actually goes to the high school...hehe!







(ps......this is my 100th post!!  thanks for reading!)

2 comments: