Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blessings

46.  Grad school...now I'm not really enjoying grad school at the moment because it has completely taken over my life...but I am thankful for the opportunity to continue my education.


47.  My loving husband who is putting up with me and my ridiculous amount of papers/homework/reading I have been doing as of late


48.  A great school year with a wonderful bunch of kiddos...I really have the best class!


49. Tailgating with family and friends at Carolina football games. Breakfast tailgating...while its not fun to get up that early on a Saturday...makes for a long and fun day!


50.  Starbucks caramel mocha...my new found love!


51.  Homemade milkshakes made by the husband...a little paper writing pick me up!


52.  SC State Fair!!  I haven't been yet because it just opened today, but I'm totally going...multiple times...for the corndogs!


53.  Friday=no school!  A day to rest, relax, and sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment