Thursday, October 13, 2011

Carolina vs. Kentucky

When the alarm went off at 6:45 Saturday morning, I was regretting the whole Breakfast Tailgate thing.  I mean come on...its a Saturday!!  But the Gamecocks were playing at noon so early morning it was!
We had quite a spread...bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, grits, fruit, and donuts.  Pretty much the best breakfast I've had in a while. 

Oh...and mimosas!  

We had such a fun time hanging out, eating, playing cornhole, eating, and more eating!  Tons of friends stopped by throughout the morning.  

"Sisters"

My first cornhole game...super fun!  AND...it turns out that I'm pretty good too.


Even Aimée was surprised by her cornhole skills!


1 comment:

  1. 1. I love these pics -- and I love that B was in charge of the bacon! Haha
    2. You girls all look amazing. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete