Friday, October 15, 2010

Baking Goodness

For those of you who really know me, you know that I am not a baker. That is totally Aimée's field. BUT...every October when we were little my mom would make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We looked forward to baking these cookies with her all year long. So in keeping with tradition I baked today...

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
The part I love about baking is getting to use my Kitchen Aid mixer. My grandmother gave it to me as a wedding present and I LOVE it, but let's face it...it doesn't get much use. LoL.



The part I don't like about baking is the huge mess. Baking for me is never a clean process.



But the finished product is so tasty!!




1 comment:

  1. My first mixer died after 14 years so I upgraded to the Professional with the bowl lift in 2008.
    Do you have the grater attachment?? I use that more than the mixer. I never buy shredded cheese anymore with the cellulose added..I buy a block and use the Kitchen Aid :)

    ReplyDelete