Friday, April 6, 2012

Food poisoning and InstaFriday

What a week this has been...
I'll save you from the gritty details, but early Tuesday morning J and I both woke up with food poisoning from chicken we cooked at our own house!  One of the most terrible parts was that we both had it so neither of us could help the other one.  My dad came over mid day and brought saltines, Gatorade, medicine and cooked us rice.  We both developed low-grade fevers which are hard to get rid of when you can't keep any Tylenol down.  By Wednesday J was feeling better enough that he needed to go into work, but I on the other hand didn't make it in until Thursday (which made my week a two day work week...haha).  I haven't had a huge appetite since then but today I woke up feeling so much better than I have all week.  I tell you...food poisoning is NO JOKE!


On a much happier note...and since today is Friday I leave you with a couple of Instagram pictures...
 Just about packed and ready to head out because tomorrow we drive to Florida and on Sunday we board...
SPRING BREAK 2012 style!  
See ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment