Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coco Cay

Royal Caribbean owns an island that only their ships dock at called Coco Cay.  Our first port day was on Monday and it was at this island.  At first the weather was really dark and overcast, but as the day progressed the sun decided to come out and we could work on our tans...or as I like to say...work on my sunburn.
 We spent pretty much the whole day on the beach, and we did eventually take out coverups off when it warmed up a little more.  Lunch was served on the island by the Royal Caribbean staff then it was back to our chairs.  Josh and Jeremy did take a catamaran out for a little sailing.  They had trouble at first because the wind wasn't working with them, but once they got out of the cove they said it was a lot of fun.
 I'm pretty sure I could live at the beach and just sit and read all day long!  Anyone know of a way I could get paid for a job like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment