Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Night Life

Oh gosh y'all...why didn't someone tell me it was February! 

Currently I am sitting in a hotel...alone...in Rock Hill...with my laptop, homework, and a pizza.  Yes, I lead an exciting life!  J had a fraternity banquet he wanted to go to tonight and since it would make for a late night driving all the way back to Columbia, we decided to get a hotel and spend Saturday in Charlotte.  IKEA, Trader Joe's, Concord Outlet Mall...can't wait!!

I have big plans of working on homework tonight, but I just needed a break and what better way than to catch up on my forgotten blog.

Back in the month of January we spent the weekend in Gatlinburg with the Street side of the family.  It was such a relaxing weekend with not a whole lot going on.  We went shopping in Pigeon Forge and walked around downtown Gatlinburg.  It brought back so many memories of high school youth retreats at Winterfest and all the fun we had walking around "without adults" with us!  Now I am the adult...ugh!  Haha!
Why do we always dress alike?
The four "Parks kids" gave J's grandparents a pop up shower tent for camping

Alright...time to hit the books again.  Hopefully I won't be MIA for so long next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment