Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm dreaming of a white kitchen

I felt so inspired by our recent visit to IKEA in Charlotte.  It made me want to move and start our little house all over again!  Haha....Just kidding that would be WAY too much work and hassle so I'll just be content in what I have now and just dream about my "someday house."

Our current kitchen is very dark.  dark cabinets. dark counters.  dark floors. and not a lot of natural light.  I loved the look of the dark mahogany like cabinets but I'll be ready for a change in our next house.  Here is look I would like to go for
 
White cabinets with some frosted glass mixed in, butcher block counter tops, an island with a sink and BIG windows with lots of natural light.  Our kitchen is accented with lots of red right now and I thought throwing a little turquoise in the would be pretty!  So thanks a lot IKEA...I'll be dreaming for awhile.

2 comments: