Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is HERE

I absolutely can NOT believe that its summer!  I know that everyone says "this year just flew by" but in all honesty...it really did!  This time last year I was just starting the terrible long summer of classes and now I have completed my first year as a Montessori teacher complete with certification!  I do have to take three more classes (one completely online class the month of July) to earn my Master's degree but just knowing the bulk of classes and practicum are behind me is a great feeling.

I really enjoyed the school year this year.  Getting to work in a brand new building with more technology perks than you could think of is really neat.  I also have to say that my green hall team is awesome.  We had so much fun this year learning how to be Montessori teachers together.  On Thursday we had a little green hall get-together at one of my co-workers' houses to celebrate the end of the year.
This summer is already shaping up to be a great one.  I have big plans that involve books, beach, pool, movies, and just relaxing. 
Three cheers for summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment