Monday, June 17, 2013

Hospital visitors

We were blessed to have lots of friends and family come visit Ren in the hospital.  I always enjoy going to the hospital when my friends have new babies so it was great to have so many people love on our little one.
Monday night around 9:00 (I think...the times get kinda blurry after having a baby) I was finally left the labor and delivery room and was set up in a regular hospital room.  Other than my mom and J, our family had not met Ren yet.  They still were waiting patiently in the waiting room where they had been all day.  Everyone just played pass the baby while I ate a Jimmy John's sandwich...its amazing how hungry your are after you give birth to a child!  (That and how I hadn't eaten since dinner the night before.  ha!)
Gigi
Papa and Gigi
Aunt Mimi
Grandaddy
Aunt BG
Aunt Kristin
Uncle Jeremy
Grandmother
 Tuesday was the day that so many of our friends came by.  It was always fun to see who was going to show up next!
Erik and Erica
Sandy, Julia and Emily
Landon and James
Olivia, Bailey and Reese
(Bailey and Reese are former students of mine)
 Greyson and his mom, Elizabeth
(another former student)
Kate
Jon

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so fun! And that is such a Jon thing to do... haha. I bet Erin is proud. ;)

    ReplyDelete