Monday, April 8, 2013

34 weeks

How far along:  34 weeks
Total weight gained/lost:  Still weigh a lot.
Maternity clothes:  I continue to buy cute tops here and there but I'm trying to avoid buying anymore pants.  I just can't find it in my to buy pants that I'll only (hopefully) wear for a couple more months.  Besides I have a great friend who let me borrow her maternity clothes.
Stretch marks:  nope  :)
Sleep:  Sleep is getting harder because now we've added some annoying acid reflux issues.
Best moment of the week:  I had my first baby shower on Saturday!
Movement:  Oh, there's a lot of moving going on with him.  
Cravings: Still loving the strawberries, but I really haven't had many cravings lately.
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly button in/out:  Still mostly in.
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed or off the couch with ease.
What I'm looking forward to:  A second baby shower this coming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment