Monday, January 28, 2013

24 weeks



How far along:  24 weeks
Total weight gained/lost:  Umm...honestly, I haven't checked in a while.  haha
Maternity clothes:  I only wear maternity pants now but I can still fit most all my regular shirts
Stretch marks:  nope
Sleep:  I bought a cheap body pillow from Target that I'm attempting to sleep with.  It's like having a third person in the bed because it's such a big pillow!
Best moment of the week:  I have an appointment on Thursday so hopefully I'll hear his heartbeat but I don't think I'll get to see him on the ultrasound this time.
Movement:  He likes to move around at night when I'm watching tv or about to go to sleep.  J has been able to feel him kicking around and every so ofter we see a little "thump" on my belly.  
Cravings:  Nothing really...I still will never turn down a slice of pepperoni pizza
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly button in/out:  in
What I miss:  Cold deli sandwiches from Jimmy Johns
What I'm looking forward to:  The appointment mentioned above.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment