Monday, December 31, 2012

20 weeks

How far along:  20 weeks
Total weight gained/lost:  12lbs
Maternity clothes:  I pretty much only wear maternity pants now but I can still fit all my regular shirts
Stretch marks:  nope
Sleep:  It's already starting to get annoying.  I've read that I shouldn't lay on my stomach (which is uncomfortable anyway) or my back so that leaves me having to always sleep on my side
Best moment of the week:  Making it to the 1/2 way point
Movement:  Some days I feel a lot of little "flutters" other days he's just chill and keeps still  
Cravings:  I've kinda been on a milkshake kick the last week or so
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly button in/out:  in
What I miss:  My champagne toast at midnight tonight for NYE
What I'm looking forward to:  20 week appointment this week where they will take all his measurements

No comments:

Post a Comment