Monday, December 3, 2012

16 weeks



I finally felt as if my little bump was picture worthy...although it was the end of the day so maybe its still more of a food baby than Baby Parks.


How far along:  16 weeks
Total weight gained/lost:  Gained 6-7 lbs
Maternity clothes:  The Bella Band has been a wonderful thing because I can still wear my regular jeans, but I did purchase a pair of preggo jeans the other day because they were on sale for $21
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep:  The same...except for the extra trips to the bathroom
Best moment of the week:  We hopefully will find out if Baby Parks is a girl or boy on Friday
Movement:  I think Baby Parks is still too small for me to feel anything
Cravings:  Not really...but I never turn down pizza
Gender: ??
Labor signs:  nope
Belly button in/out:  in
What I miss:  cold deli sandwiches
What I am looking forward to:  the gender reveal party on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment