Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweet summer

Ahh...it's officially summer.  In fact, it's been officially summer for the past two weeks.  Here's a glimpse of what the Parks have been up to since the last week of school (in no particular order)...
*beach weekend with our dear friends the Kimreys
*laundry
*baking cookies
*rewatching the LOST series starting with season one
*finishing Game of Thrones book one and on to book two
*pool time 
*playing Harry Potter Lego on xbox
*cleaning around the house
*birthday party for my sweet KD and Karis
*beach trip with co-worker and friend, Natalie
*painting finger nails in full high schooler fashion
*car issues on the way home from said beach trip thus leaving Bella in Florence for repairs
I've pretty much been lazy and enjoying my summer break so far.  I do have hopes of babysitting, sewing, and of course reading.  I sure do love a good summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment