Sunday, June 24, 2012

Anniversary surprise

On Tuesday night Josh told me I needed to pack a bag because we were leaving after he got off work on Wednesday for a surprise anniversary trip.  He wouldn't tell me where we were going only what I needed to pack for a couple of days. After I picked him up from his office and we headed to Charleston!  We stayed in this amazing bed and breakfast in Mt. Pleasant.  
The room had six french doors lining the sides of the room.  J tried to convince me that I have now faced my fears of staying in a hotel with outdoor hallways, but I told him that a B&B in a quaint little town was totally different than a motel on the side of the highway.
 The bathroom had a beautiful claw foot tube with bead board paneled walls.  The entire place was just gorgeous!
We spent most of the time hanging around Charleston and doing the "touristy" type things...carriage ride, eating, museum tours, etc.  We did have lunch at what is apparently the top restaurant to eat at in Charleston.  
At HUSK they have a different menu for lunch and dinner each day and it take several weeks to get a reservation for dinner.  The lunch crowd is not as busy so J was able to get us a reservation on our actual anniversary.  They aren't lying when they say its so tasty!


Thanks Love for one of the best anniversary yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment