Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lot more low-key this year.  We really missed going to Mississippi with J's family, but it was nice to stay home and spend the holiday with the Nicholson/Holton clan!  My family has been celebrating Thanksgiving with the Holtons for years!  I really can't remember doing Thanksgiving alone at our house.  This year was no different...we had food, food, and food!  I always tell myself I won't get so stuffed, but it never works.  I didn't get too many pics of the food because I was too busy eating it.
This year we brought cornhole to Thanksgiving!  Josh helped his dad and Jeremy make these cornhole boards and we love them.
And of course...we had to check out the ads...although no one was up for any midnight shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment