Saturday, November 26, 2011

Football onesie

Ok...so I have a LOT of back blogging to do...things around here have been slightly busy.  Maybe I'll post about Thanksgiving before Christmas rolls around!


Its no secret that I love Pintrest.  I even blogged about it when I discovered it back in the summer.  The problem is...I find totally cute things and ideas but just "pin" them and look at them every so often.  
Well...I finally decided to tackle one of those Pintrest projects!
Football Onesie
I found this adorable football onesie on Pintrest and my immediate thought was "Baby Ty HAS to have this!"  With Ty's dad, Eric, being a football coach it would be the perfect little outfit.  It actually was supposed to be Ty's Halloween costume, but the brown onesie didn't come in the mail in time.  He did have in it in time for the Hammond State Championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment