Thursday, July 14, 2011

All about Karis

Lately we have been talking in our church small group about being a community and being hospitable with our time to each other.  I really felt called to this being summer time and the fact that I have a lot more free time on my hands than usual.  This week Erica needed a little time with sweet little baby Ty and since Erik and Kaitlyn Dean were busy at various Hammond camps, I took Karis with me for the past two mornings.  It's not hard to be hospitable with your time when you get to hang out with a kid like Karis.  She is just too cute!
Wednesday morning we went to EdVenture, the children's museum, and out to lunch at Chick-fil-a.  Today was a little more low-key because I just brought her over to my house to play.  Honestly, I don't think she would have cared if we spent BOTH days chillin' at my house.

we took Lorelai for a walk
colored pictures...
 with markers...they are way more fun than crayons
ate watermelon and watched Cinderella



all the princesses were there too

The Kimreys are a special family to us and I love blessing them in any I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment