Tuesday, March 12, 2013

30 weeks


How far along:  30 weeks
Total weight gained/lost:  Let's just say I weigh more now than I have ever weighed in my life!
Maternity clothes:  I've discovered that I need to go shopping for short sleeve clothes now that the weather is warming up and I haven't had to wear my short sleeve clothes since October
Stretch marks:  nope
Sleep:  I sleep really well once I get comfortable...I'm mostly sleeping on my left side hugging that body pillow.  The issue I have is trying to turn over in the middle of the night.  I'm sure it's not a pretty sight.
Best moment of the week:  Ok so this one isn't really going to answer the question because it's more like the worst moment of the week...little Baby Parks has decided to move into a spot that causes and pinching feeling on my sciatic nerve.  It pretty much feels like someone is stabbing me in the butt with a knife every time I take a step.  Move over baby!  Haha.
Movement:  He moves around a good bit now, even when I haven't been laying perfectly still.  He even had the hiccups the other day.  
Cravings: Well, I'm really into strawberries right now
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly button in/out:  It's kinda looking a little flat with one edge poking out
What I miss: Ultrasounds.  Its been awhile since I've seen the little guy.
What I'm looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment