Monday, November 12, 2012

New wheels

About a week or so ago a terrible thing happened...my little VW Passat, Bella, died.  We had a feeling it was coming.  I had stopped driving her to work because I drive so far to work compared to J's drive each day.  Well as luck would have it he was driving home from work and she just died.  The engine gave out.  Poor little Bella.  She was such a good car to us.  I enjoyed driving her because she felt so zippy and easy to drive.

So we spent the last week on a quest to find another vehicle for us.  Fortunately J's parents were out of town all week so they lent their car to us which was a huge blessing.  Buying a car on a schedule (and budget) is no fun but we found a great little car for us and our growing family.

Meet our new-to-us Ford Escape.  I haven't come up with a name for this car yet so suggestions are welcome.  I wanted something kind of "stealthy" since she's a sleek black car but I already nixed J's suggestion of naming her Lara Croft.


No comments:

Post a Comment