Saturday, May 5, 2012

BG's prom

My "baby" sister is growing up!  
In life I always feel as if I'm not getting older or changing but find it so crazy that everyone else is.  For example...I still feel as if I just graduated college and I'm still a young, new teacher.  Therefore if I had just graduated from college then Brittany should only be in the fifth grade.  Most of my memories are of Britt when she was little and I would pick her up from daycare...or the time she packed her suitcase full of stuffed animals and said she was running away because Aimee and I had friends over and wouldn't play with her.  But, times they are a changin' and now Britt is a junior in high school and going to the prom.
Aimee and I came over to help her get ready...well Aimee, being the hair and makeup pro that she is, helped and I took pictures.
hey, a girl's gotta eat
Meet Elliot...Britt's boyfriend
So pretty!
And you always need a little help with this part...
 I'm pretty sure the look on Elliot's face is saying "please don't stick me."
Sisters!
 Next we all headed out to Britt's friend's house so they could meet up with the group and take more pictures.
 Ok this picture I made them take...it's the classic "prom pose"
 One good lookin' group
 Once upon a time, we were young enough to be in high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment